Thursday, December 29, 2011

Next Week, On American Horror Story…









We're going to find out who - or WHAT - the rubber man is!
Eek! Not that we're sure we want to know who's inside that scary-ass, fetished out monster!
Check out a preview of next week's all new episode of American Horror Story, appropriately titled "Rubber Man" (above)!
Yes! Our beloved Zachary Quinto is back! [...]

When Megan Fox was 18, she had Marilyn Monroe's face tattooed on her arm.


She's since regretted the decision and decided to begin laser removal. She said it's because she didn't want any of Marilyn's bad juju following her around.


But now she says she's just plain over it! Foxy says:


I’m just over it. You outgrow things that you love when you were a child. I got it when I was 18 and now I’m 25 and it just doesn’t make sense anymore. [Laser removal] is a hundred times worse than the tattoo itself. I’ve only done one [session] so I probably have three or four left. I think it will come off completely because I have the right skin type to remove ink. The more fair skinned you are the easier it is to remove dark ink, and I’m as fair as it gets.


Really? Fair as it gets?? We're not so sure about that, but we are sure of this -- we wanna know when we're gonna see you in a new movie!


[Image via WENN.]


Colin Powell
financial planning for retirement
week end detente
produits de beaute
articles internet

No comments: