Monday, August 8, 2011

First Look: ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 2′ Releases A First Poster

The official Twitter profile for the upcoming final installment of the Harry Potter film franchise, The Deathly Hallows – Part 2, has released the first poster for the film. In a face to face show down, Harry Potter goes nose to nose with Lord Voldemort in this new poster … signaling the start of the [...]

Last night David and I met up with Tamar and Rob for a fun movie double date and we all had a great time catching up and hanging out. Tam picked the movie, Win Win, and at first I wasn’t all that interested in seeing the movie … but once I paid attention to the premise of the film, I couldn’t wait to see it. Win Win is not only the best movie I’ve seen this year thus far but it’s prolly one of the best movies I’ve seen in the past year.




I saw the trailer for Win Win a couple of months ago in the theater and, to be honest, it didn’t really grab me. When Tam suggested we see it, I gave the trailer another look and really paid attention. It looked, at the very least, cute so we decided to check it out. Win Win is not only a well acted, well written film … but it is a touchingly heartfelt cute movie. Paul Giamatti, who always tends to play the same sort of downtrodden, bad luck-attracting character, turns in a superb performance but it is the break-out star Alex Shaffer who really steals the show. I believe Win Win is Shaffer‘s first film and I hope it’s not his last. He really gives a great performance as a troubled teen who finds trust and love from people he never expected. Win Win is one of those indie films that takes a mundane story and elevates it to an emotional, heart string-pulling piece of art. No new ground is broken by this film but we do get a great story, with some great characters … people you actually want to root for. I loved this film entirely. Funny, sad, hopeful and happy … Win Win is deffo worth your time. I think you might like it as much as I love it!


The sun is shining brightly today as the temps are finally warming up here in SoCal. I might have to get outside to soak up some sun. It’s a new week. Happy Monday!!




conseils perdre du poids
lait amandes
where to retire
croissance entreprise
choisir son matelas

No comments: