Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Justin Theroux Hold Hands . . . IN PUBLIC

They may have gotten cozy in photos and they may have appeared in public together but it wasn’t until yesterday that new couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux showed any public displays of affection for one another. Jen and Justin made their way thru London’s Heathrow Airport hand-in-hand … which is a SURE sign that [...]

Yesterday was a kind of a bummer day for me … after 3 years together … I had to say goodbye to my beloved VW. Wülfgang Jürgen-Klaüs was the VW Tiguan that I leased 3 years ago and after careful consideration, I decided to give the car back to the dealership. Despite the decision not to buy the car, I did love it and miss it muchly. It was a long, somewhat sad drive to the VW dealership yesterday … I did my best to relish the last moments with Wülfie before I had to say goodbye.




I’m not sure what car I’m going to get next but I’m thinking about going with an American car from a Detroit car company. David and I really love his Cadillac so I might get one myself. But, I can’t really test drive any cars right now. This afternoon, David and I fly up to San Francisco, CA to spend the weekend with his brother Aram and then in early August we’re off to Rhode Island to visit David’s parents before we spend some time in NYC visiting his sister Eden. After our travels are finished, I’m going to start car shopping.


It’s weird … I’ve never not had a car since getting my license at 16. It’s weird being carless. Both Detroit, MI and LA, CA are big driving cities … I kinda feel naked. I’ll miss my VW but it won’t be long until I find my next baby ;)




constipation solutions
Sarrasin
treatment for acid reflux
meilleurs blogs recettes
Jimi Hendrix

No comments: