Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Get Waxed For The Holidays

With the Thanksgiving holiday just days away, pretty much EVERYONE is jumping the gun in order to dive right into the Xmas celebration this year. Radio stations have begun playing Xmas music, stores have already put up their Xmas decorations … and tourist destinations like Madam Tussaud’s Wax Museum in NYC, NY have already unveiled [...]

I’M SEEING THE PIXIES TONIGHT !!!!!! Yeah, I’m not sure what you are doing tonight but I will be among the lucky few here in LA who will be at the Pixies show at the Music Box in Hollywood, CA. I am really excited … and glad I snapped up tix as soon as they went on sale. The next few days will be full of great shows for me … Pixies tonight, The Cure on Monday and Morrissey on Tuesday … couldn’t you just die? But … first up, THE PIXIES !!! Weee!!!




This Lost Cities Tour that The Pixies are doing is meant to bring their show to cities that they’ve never performed in before … but since they were passing thru LA, I guess they decided to toss in an LA date. The show is so sold out, it’s not even funny. I am excited, cannot wait!


It’s a bit chilly today so I’m not sure if I’ll get out at all during the day but, yeah, my Saturday night looks sweet. Happy Weekend!!




Anxiety Support Groups
Anti cholestérol régime
piscine
solutions anti rides
referenceur seo

No comments: