Monday, May 28, 2012

Sophie Moulds: Kate Middleton Lookalike Crowned Miss Wales

Sophie Moulds is the new Miss Wales and a Kate Middleton doppelganger! She is absolutely stunning and the resemblance between herself and The duchess is incredible. Sophie was just crowned Miss Wales 2012 and will now go on to compete in the Miss World competition in Mongolia this July.  I definitely think she will be a favorite, as just her resemblance to Kate Middleton has gained her a ton of popularity.     The 19 year old is taking the complements as a huge complement! Moulds said:   “It’s a great honor. I was a bit shocked when people started saying I look like Kate. But I’m a huge fan of her – she is such a natural beauty and very stylish. I take it as a great compliment…I’m amazed to be compared to Kate – she is such a great ambassador for our country. I will be trying to do the same when I represent Wales in Miss World.”   Both Sophie and Kate are 5 ft 10 inches tall with long dark hair, light eyes, perfect smile, and similar figures. They also seem to have similar taste in clothes, as there are a ton of photos of Sophie and Kate [...]

Breaking information
leverage buy out
Hot News for you
making money with photography
interesting articles

No comments: