Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Soap Dish: 2012 Daytime Emmy Nominations

It is Soap Dish time again my friends and this week I am dishing about the 2012 Daytime Emmy nominations! They were announced last week and I of course have some thoughts about the, as well as what the heck is going with the show being televised. I am not going to give you the full list of nominees here because, well it came out like a week ago and I am pretty sure you already know who is nominated. I want to say that I am thrilled at how many nods General Hospital got as well as Days of Our Lives. Those are my two shows and I love them so it thrills me to see them leading the pack. However I was a little sad that there were not more nominations for the now cancelled All My Children and One Life To Live. Although I didn’t want them religiously I did tune in for the last few months of each show and though there was some amazing work on each show that was not rewarded. I mean seriously Roger Howarth did some amazing work and he didn’t get a nod, so not happy about that at all. I [...]

Beethoven
soins anti rides
Hot reports for you
treatment of acid reflux
Hot newscast for you

No comments: