Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not So Fast Mr. I Like To Stalk Selenita! The LAPD Has Their Eye On You!


Just because you were sprung yesterday, doesn't mean you're off the hook.
While there wasn't enough sufficient evidence to keep Selena Gomez' alleged stalker Thomas Brodnicki in jail, the police have a contingency plan in place to make sure the young starlet is safe from this guy. Now that he is "free", the LAPD's Threat Management [...]

He brings up a serious issue faces a lot of people, but hopefully, the right message comes across.


Nick Cannon was druving home from the Google Music Launch party last night, when a cop pulled him over. According to Nick, he was let off with a warning, but the incident prompted him to talk about something that has been on his mind apparently since he was 13.


He his Twitter, he writes:


Just got pulled over again. For the 1st time ever... The Cop let me go! He was a black man! 'Preciate it Brotha!!


Growing up, I never liked Cops. Always felt they were bullies. I guess I shouldn't stereotype...


At age 13 a Cop pulled me over on my bike with his gun drawn. What the hell did he think I was going to do? !


Now in LA I get pulled over like once a week. Honestly, I think it's because I'm a Black man in a nice car. #KnowyourplaceBOY


Racial discrimination amongst law enforcement is nothing new, but is something that we'd hoped that in the year 2011, wouldn't be as common. Ignorance is a really ugly thing and we just wished more people would try to open their minds and hearts to be more accepting of other people.


Sucks that Nick - or anyone of a different race, orientation, etc - ever has to feel like that. Shame.


[Image via WENN.]


maigrir a tout prix
cholesterol cuisine
internet articles
truc de grand mere
massage relaxant

No comments: