Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sky Ferreira Channels Her Inner Madonna For V Magazine

Pop star Sky Ferrerira posted a photo to her official Twitter profile from a photoshoot she did with Mario Testino for an upcoming spread in V magazine. Sky will be featured in the mag’s Music Issue and will be channeling Madonna‘s iconic style in the spread. According to a tweet that she sent to MuuMuse, [...]

Because I had a bit of a rough start yesterday morning, my first day of 2012 turned out to be a lot more relaxed than I anticipated. I ended up spending some time with an old friend yesterday afternoon … because the 1985 Madonna film Desperately Seeking Susan was on cable. To be honest, I think I’ve only seen the film once or twice since it was originally released 27 years ago (!!!) so it was nice taking a trip back in time to remember the good ol’ days.




It’s crazy how iconic Madonna looks in this film. I mean, all the clichés we know about her stem from EVERYTHING about Desperately Seeking Susan. From Madonna‘s look, to her attitude to the music of the film, the Madonna who became a legend was really introduced to the world on a large scale in this film. Desperately is, in all honesty, a terrible film … but its true importance is as a time capsule from the 80s. Man, 85 … a lifetime ago.


David and I did manage to get out of the house last night … we went out for a fun pizza dinner:




Which means I’ve already had 2 pizzas in 2012 already ;) Good times. I think we’re gonna try and hang out with Darion tonight … since we haven’t seen him since last year. It’s about time, I think. Happy Monday … Happy First Week of the New Year!!




Ben Franklin
Time to Retire
Bob Dylan
huile de palme bio
George Bush Jr

No comments: