Monday, April 23, 2012

First Look: The Total Recall Reboot Releases A First Teaser Trailer

Because Hollywood never seems to be able to think up new ideas, the decision was made to remake the 1990 film Total Recall. As you may know, those of you who have seen the original film, the original film starred Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sharon Stone. This 2012 remake will star Colin Farrell and Kate Beckinsale. [...]

Yesterday was a gym day for me and altho I have yet to sign up for a membership, it looks more likely that that is what I may do. I really love running on a treadmill so, if I do join, I think that is how I will do a lot of my running. I honestly haven’t decided just yet … but thus far, I have 2 gym workouts under my belt and I’ve enjoyed them both quite a bit.




I’m still doing a week long evaluation trial run at the gym, leading up to the final two weeks before my 5K run on April 7. I’ve decided to use a real training program for the final two weeks leading up to the run so that I can be as prepared as I can be for the race. As you can see in the schedule above, I’ll be running long then short runs every other day leading up to the 5K. I’m told that this kind of training schedule is best for race preparation. Left to my own devices, I’d prolly just run 3 miles a day for as many days as I can leading up to the race. Clearly, I don’t know what I’m doing. SO … I have a plan, we shall see how it works out. I really think I’m ready for the race … but the extra training will be welcome. I can’t even believe that I am actually talking about running in an actual race … in just a few days. I am still really far from being able to run a 13.1 half marathon but I never thought I’d be able to run 3 miles … and, well, here I am. Crazy.


Today is a rest day … but I have some biz to take care of this afternoon so I’ll have stuff to do. It’s still chilly and cold here in LA. I’m really looking forward to the return of the warm sun. Happy Tuesday.




appartement orleans
Produits Cosmétiques Bio
financial planning for retirement
intelligence verte
regime cholesterol

No comments: