Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mariah Carey Goes Au Natural In The Recording Studio

Back in November we got our first look at Mariah Carey in the recording studio and, as you may recall, she was lookin’ a bit glammed up for the occasion. Last month, we got to see new photos of Mimi in the studio with producer Jermaine Dupri … and again, homegirl was lookin’ hot. Today [...]

Whew. After a 2 week whirlwind 6 year anniversary trip turned engagement trip, David and I are finally home again in LA. Even tho we had an amazing time in NYC, then in Amsterdam, then in London, then in NYC again … it is UTTERLY fantastic to be home again. Our day yesterday was pretty standard but I did get to see an old friend in NYC before we made the long flight home.




Before David and I had to fly out of NYC, I was able to meet up with my dear friend Kerrie for a little visit. She is in NYC this week for work and we only had about an hour together … but it was great to see her. The long flight home was pretty boring. I watched Drive on my iPhone and slept the whole way. It was really nice to just be home last night, I’m telling you.


Today is Leap Day, so to celebrate … some friends and I are going to Disneyland tonight because it will be open for 24 hours today. From 6AM this morning til 6AM tomorrow morning, Disneyland will be OPEN for biz. I may be a total wreck tomorrow but it’ll be worth it. This is the first time that Disneyland and Disney World will be kept open for 24 hours straight. It should be fun.


Happy Leap Day, y’all! I hope you are making the best of this extra day :) xo




comment gagner de l argent facilement
courge buttercup
treatment of acid reflux
anti rides
symptoms of reflux

No comments: