Friday, July 6, 2012

Gisele Bündchen And Tom Brady Play With Son Benjamin In The Park

Here is some cute for your Friday afternoon – Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady surfaced today with their adorable son, Benjamin, for a morning of fun in the park in Boston. The happy family was photographed playing together, showing lots of love and attention to one another. At one point, Tom even planted a big [...]

Another day, another intimate Garbage performance. I was invited by 98.7 FM here in LA to attend one of their Houseguest penthouse performances at the famed Hollywood Tower to see Garbage play a live acoustic set. Now, y’all know how much I love me some Garbage so I simply couldn’t turn down the invite. I met up with Darion and our friends Steph and Alec at The Hollywood Tower and snagged ourselves a prime location for the show. Check out some photos and video below.




The band only played a handful of songs but every track was performed acoustically. I have seen quite a few Garbage shows in my day but I’ve never been able to see the band play an acoustic set. They were just amazing. Here is video of the band performing their first ever single Vow:




Not only was the band amazing but so, too, was the location. The Hollywood Tower is one of those iconic buildings that really hearken back to the golden age of Tinsel Town. I’ve always wanted to visit … and yesterday’s performance was the perfect first visit. The views from the penthouse balcony are stunning. Everything about the event was perfect.


After the show, we made our way across the street to the 101 Coffee Shop for a bite to eat and that was my night. If you can believe it, Darion and I are making our way to Santa Barbara this afternoon for — yes — another Garbage performance. I know it may sound like things are getting out of hand but D and I figure we might as well enjoy the band while we can because they’ll be spending the entire Summer in Europe on tour. The trip to SB will be a quick one … we see the show then return home. I fly out to Detroit tomorrow afternoon so … bizzy bizzy bizzy.


It’s Friday, again! Can you believe it? It’s also June. The year is half over … oy!! Hope you have a great weekend!!




Amedeo Modigliani
Kayne West
Aaliyah
Franz Kline
Leonardo Da Vinci

No comments: