Sunday, July 15, 2012

Listen: Alicia Keys Releases A Single Titled New Day

Alicia Keys recently promised fans in a YouTube message that she would have some new music for them and sure enough– here it is! New Day is the first track from the next album, Alicia‘s first since 2009′s The Element of Freedom. It’s also her first record since becoming wife to Swizz Beatz and mother [...]

Yesterday morning I made my way to Griffith Park for week 3 of marathon training with Team 2 End AIDS. Our pace group, the 10 minute mile folks, had to come up with a name so we decided to call ourselves Hang 10 … which is apt considering we are training to run the Honolulu Marathon :) Much of the rest of my day was pretty relaxing and last night, David and I finally got to hang out with dear friends we haven’t seen in ages!




To get us inspired for our upcoming marathon, the meeting area at the training location was all decked out with Hawai’ian themed stuff … and we each got lei’d, too :) Our 4 mile run was pretty decent, it was a great run for me so I had a blast. Remember, I’m soliciting donations for AIDS Project Los Angeles HERE so if you’d like to donate, please do so! I’ll mention this often … for the rest of the year so, be prepared ;)


Last night, David and I finally got to meet up and hang with Emma and Josh. We haven’t seen them since they got married 2 months ago. We met up for dinner at Upper West and just spent the whole time catching up with one another. It was really great to see them, they look fantastic.


Today, David and I have a couple of birthday parties to attend. First up, Neil is celebrating with an afternoon pool party. Later this evening, Adam is celebrating with a karaoke-fest. It should be a fun Sunday. Woot!




croisiere caraibes
Onciale
construction equipments
developpement personnel
produits cosmetiques bio

No comments: