Friday, November 18, 2011

Which Tech Princesses Will Star In The Real Housewives of Silicon Valley?

Because Orange County and Beverly Hills don’t represent enough of California’s well-moneyed class, Bravo is reportedly on the hunt to create The Real Housewives of Silicon Valley, which a casting call says is “America’s most emerging area.” Does this mean beautiful ladies with pseudo connections to Twitter, Amazon.com, Google, and eBay are about to find [...]


George Clooney on his Lake Como customs: “[Skinny dipping] is a tradition at my house! It’s funny. … Some people skinny dip, but I always go upstairs and put a suit on and then I jump in the lake. … First I got Walter Cronkite to jump in. Then I got David Gergen to jump in. And I used Walter Cronkite to get Gergen to jump in. And I used Marisa [Tomei] and Evan [Rachel Wood] in the lake to get Charlie Rose to jump in.” [Source]




Arthur Boyd
recent news articles
Julie Andrews
article base
Robert Rauschenberg

No comments: