Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Watch: Justin Bieber Releases A Behind The Scenes Video From The Set Of His New Music Video

Last month we got our first look at the album artwork for Justin Bieber‘s upcoming new Xmas album Under the Mistletoe. As you may recall, the cover featured the Biebs bathed in fake, Photoshopped snow. Today we get to check out a behind the scenes video from the set of Bieber‘s new music video for [...]

About a week ago, Ryan Adams announced that he would be playing a tiny show at the Masonic Lodge inside the Hollywood Forever Cemetery … and last night, David and I got to attend the show. Without question, last night’s performance was THE best Ryan Adams show I have ever seen … and I’ve been to quite a few shows. Not only was the special venue a treat but we got to enjoy just Ryan, his guitar and piano … and that’s it. It was an AMAZING show.




Every time David and I see Ryan Adams live, we hope that he will play our song Firecracker. You’re not going to believe this but about 5 songs into his set, he performed Firecracker in full … it was a very special moment for David and me. The set was chock full of great new stuff, including the title track off his new album (in stores today) Ashes & Fire, but also some of his biggest hits … from a pared down New York, New York to Two and more. In between songs, Ryan joked about his hair, King Diamond and the 80s TV series Moonlighting … he was in rare, brilliant form. As luck would have it, we are seeing Ryan in concert again this Friday night in San Francisco, CA but I’m telling you right now … I doubt I’ll ever see a better show from him.


And speaking of shows … tonight, David and I are going to the Hollywood Bowl to see Journey, Foreigner and Night Ranger LIVE in concert. I am SOOOOO excited! It shall be a blast, you better believe that :) Happy Tuesday!!




voyage equitable
The vert et cholesterol
cosmetiques bio
matelas discount
produits cosmetiques bio

No comments: