Sunday, November 20, 2011

Zachary Quinto Is Already Prepping His Body For Star Trek 2′

Hey may be popping up in FX’s American Horror Story and again on Oct. 21 in the premiere of Wall Street drama Margin Call (which he produced), but it’s Star Trek 2 that Zachary Quinto is focused on: “I’m starting to shift into that mode of preparation. I have physical training and other ways of [...]

So … today is a very short work day for me because … I have a secret. For pretty much the bulk of today I will be otherwise occupied on a very top secret, hush hush project that I would LOVE to be able to tell you all about … but can’t just yet. As a result, I am unable to give any real deets about what I’ll be doing today … altho, I do have one tiny, itsy bitsy bit of info that I can share with only YOU. BUT, you have to promise not to tell ANYONE … OK?




I can tell you that what I am doing today is SO COOL that it may very well be the coolest thing that I have ever done in my life … well, so far. It may be some time before I’m able to talk about the “cool thing” I’m doing today but I promise, when I’m able to spill I will GUSH ALL OVER. So … please bear with my absence for today. I’ll be back on schedule, back to normal tomorrow … so Have a Great WEDNESDAY and I’ll see you then!


:D




Emile Nolde
achat matelas
Man Ray
Piscine en kit
Raoul Dufy

No comments: